Tuesday, June 16, 2009

her dogs live better than u



WHEN her pooches get sent to the doghouse, it's actually a good thing.

Paris Hilton, 28, has posted pictures on her Twitter page of the luxurious new digs that her 13 dogs enjoy

The house, which Hilton calls the 'Mini Doggie Mansion', is filled with miniature versions of her own furniture.

The two-storey construction, which overlooks the swimming pool in the grounds of Hilton's home, features a spiral staircase, a black chandelier, and wardrobes for the pups' designer outfits.

The pampered pooches even sleep on 'Chewy Vuitton' beds and enjoy air-con on those hot Malibu nights.

Hilton confessed on her Twitter page: 'I have to admit, I may have spoiled them a little too much. But how can I not?

'Just look at those sweet lil' faces, they deserve to be treated like my lil' prince and princesses. :) I love my babies.'

No comments:

Post a Comment